Here’s my version of one I found on ccw’s blog.
She, in turn, got it from halloweenlover.
- Name as it appears on birth certificate: If you don’t know, then you won’t
- Nicknames: I don’t have any, now. But
I went by OhBe for years. (It’s a long
story and not very interesting.)
- Place of Birth: Phoenix, AZ – weird, huh?
- Favorite food: Does an amazing Italian dinner with salad, cannoli and wine
- Ever been to Africa: No. I’d love to someday, but there are other spots I’d like to go first. Thailand, India, Belize…
- Love someone so much it hurts: Yes.
- Been in a car accident: Never a bad one. So far only fender benders, knock wood.
- Croutons or bacon bits: Bacos (thar soy!)
- Favorite day of the week: Thursday
- Favorite restaurant: Bamboo Gardens on Queen Anne Hill, Seattle. Everything there is amazing and
vegetarian. You’d never know it though
from the selection.
- Favorite sport to watch: Anything with really little kids. Adorably hillarious slap stick (no pun intended)
- Favorite drink for summer: Iced herbal tea (no sweetener). In the evening a
micro-brew…so cold that you can barely hold onto it.
- Favorite ice cream: Chunky Monkey. Although lately I’ve been missing peppermint, you know the one with the
candy bits in it?
- Disney or Warner Bros.: Pixar (Disney’s too sexual & W.B. is so violent!)
- Favorite fast food restaurant: Taco Del Mar
- What Color is your bedroom carpet: Blue indoor/outdoor– uggh!
- How many times did you fail your driver’s test: I never failed the test, but I came really
close to failing the class. During a
practice drive one day, I swerved into oncoming traffic in order to avoid
hitting a cat. We almost got hit by a
semi, but avoided that by driving into a ditch. Fortunately, I had an A+ in the written. I think that the two coaches who taught the class had a big argument
about me before allowing me to pass the class.
- Before this one, from whom did you get your 3 last e-mails: My dad,
Running2Ks, and Wickenburg Freecycle.
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: For the family – Home Depot (BTDT). Just for my personal enjoyment – Any bookstore.
- What do you do most often when you are bored: read anything…blogs, books,
- What time is Bedtime: 1:00 am. That needs to change, but I’ve have a hard
time sleeping lately.
- Favorite TV shows: Lost, Inside the Actors Studio, and oh how I miss The X-files and Northern Exposure!
- Last person/s you went to dinner with: Chris and the girls – is there
anyone else to go to dinner with?
- Ford or Chevy: Jeez! If I had to,
it’d be Ford…but only if I could get that hybrid Explorer.
- What are you listening to right now: My incredibly loud refrigerator and
the bubbler for the aquarium. Wait, the cicadas just chimed in…no, no , now they’re gone again. And now they’re back…
- What is your favorite color: GREEN
Lake, ocean or river: Swimming? I like to
swim in lakes or lazy rivers. (I’m
terribly phobic of sharks.) But, I like to live near the Ocean. That’s one of the things I miss most about
Washington. That, and green.
- How many tattoos do you have: One
- Have you ever run out of gas: Yes. I was 10 miles
outside of Iowa City, at 11:23 on New Years Eve 1990/1991…in the
middle of a blizzard. I had backstage
passes in Chicago that my
friend Squirrel had gotten for us. We
were all ready to go out when my sister called from Iowa City to say that she
was lonely and that some creepy guy was there driving her nuts. Needless to say 5&1/2 hours later,
Squirrel was not happy to be tromping through the snow to get gas. We made it just in time to grab Heather and
take her to Econofoods. We shared our
bottle of bubbly with the night staff of the grocery store.
Please, feel free to play along!