O.K. so my question isn’t,
“Have you ever made these?” It is
“How much would I have to pay you to eat this?”
Great way to create new
4 pints / 45 minutes 30 mins prep
1 package Kool-Aid, any
flavor (no sugar added)
1 package Sure-Jell
3 cups granulated sugar
3 cups water
- Mix water, Sure-Jell and Kool-Aid together.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sugar.
- Stir and bring to a full rolling boil that
cannot be stirred down.
- Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Quickly skim off foam with a large metal
- Pour into jelly glasses and seal.
Don’t you just love that they call it a great way to
create new flavors.
Mmmm Mmmm Good! What could be better than
‘Ice Blue’, ‘Cherry Cracker‘ or ‘Eerie
And for the piece d’resistance…
Mountain Dew Jelly
4 jars / 20 minutes 5 mins prep
- Pour mountain dew and lemon juice into a large
- Bring to boil.
- Boil 3 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Then follow the sure jell directions.
- Process for 10 minutes in a boiling water
- You can use more mountain dew and reduce it to
- For a more concentrated flavor.
So, what’s your
“too gross to be considered”